Data protection declaration and secure data transmission at medica mondiale
medica mondiale only uses the personal data you provide (name, address, e-mail, bank account details) to carry out our services. We take the protection of your data very seriously.
- Your personal data is stored by medica mondiale e.V. Upon request, we will delete your data completely.
- The data is stored in electronic form in a database at medica mondiale e.V.
- Only authorised staff of medica mondiale e.V. have access to this data.
- medica mondiale e.V. accesses a user’s stored personal data only for the purposes indicated by the user.
- medica mondiale e.V. does not provide personal data to any third parties.
- medica mondiale e.V. does not compile user profiles by combining personal and usage data.
- medica mondiale e.V. records for statistical purposes the frequency of access to its own websites and the browser versions used by site visitors.
Right to acquire information
If you send us a written request we will be pleased to provide you with details of your personal data which we have stored.
All data entered by users is sent over an encrypted connection (AES, 256 bit). The URL of an encrypted website always begins with “https://ssl.kundenserver.de/secure.medicamondiale.de/” or with “https://secure.spendenbank.de/” or with “https://ssl.webpack.de/im-einsatz.org/index.php?id=60”. Therefore we expressly recommend you to use a browser capable of sending data via this type of secured connection.
We make considerable organisational and technical effort to ensure that the storage of your personal data is carried out in such a way that makes it impossible for third parties to access this data. For communication by e-mail, we cannot guarantee complete data security, so we recommend using conventional mail for confidential information.
Creation of anonymous user profiles
This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect data on visitor behavior. The data is collected anonymously for use in marketing and optimization. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID and can be used to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s local browser cache. It is possible to use these cookies to recognize a visitor’s browser. The data collected by the etracker technology will not be used to determine the personal identity of a website visitor, and will not be compiled with personal data relating to the person referred to by the pseudonym, unless agreed to separately by the person concerned. The collection and storage of data may be revoked at any time with respect to future services.